Who Is It?

"it's not that i couldn't find a partner. sure, there are people around.
but i just don't want to have another relationship. i want something else.
i want someone who stays with me forever. someone who supports me. someone who is like me.
someone who understands my emotions. someone who understands my thoughts. someone who understands me.
someone who understands my dreams. someone who believes in me. who follows me. someone who gives me strength and encourages me. who has similiar ideas to mine. someone who has similiar goals in life. someone who likes similiar things.
i know, maybe this is too much too ask for. but this is what i want. this is what i yearn for."

"these are indeed high goals and aims. but you poor being spent time and energy searching for a person like this, when you've already found this person and would've noticed had you taken a closer look."

"i already found and know this person? who is it?"

"you are it yourself".

"i am it? how can this be possible?"

"just think about it. you are the one who will always stay with you. you understand your dreams and you believe in your dreams. you follow your goals and you like the things you do. you can give yourself strength and support. you are like you are. you can understand yourself. you can understand your emotions. you can understand your thoughts.
you are the one you were searching for all this time. love yourself."

1 comment: