Goodbye To Friendship

I already mentioned I'm a Christian Cult and Exorcism survivor. One of the first thing I had to do during this "Exorcism" was to cut off all contact with my friends. Of course the guy from the cult didn't word it this way. I just had to avoid being in contact with people that would send "Satanic" pulses and vibrations to me. It then turned out that basically everyone was a Satanist according to the cult. For example people who listened to Metal or Rock music, or generally music with dark and aggressive overtones, or people who worked in media, or it could be people with dark or "negative" moods, virtually everyone was included in these categories. And in the end they really did say almost every human was associated with "Satan"; because in their cosmology, mankind was created out of the "body of Satan" and yes, even the cult members saw themselves as essentially "children of Satan", with the difference that by the "wisdom" of prophet Jakob Lorber, they were different and could easily be saved and could turn into true children of god and angels. And everyone who followed the cult could easily do the same; but one needed to put blind trust into the cult and the "teachings of Lorber", to the point of being willing to lose one's life for "Christ". So I had to isolate myself from my friends. And this was just one part of the very twisted ideology and content of this bizarre cult and the "exorcism" I went through.

No comments:

Post a Comment